Captain America Civil War
Shield Shape External Memory for Cell Phone or PC
The third generation of Infothink’s Captain America flash drive continues to be modeled after the Cap’s signature shield. From the looks of it, the circular drive now has a slimmer profile and more refined details. It has also received a better paint job in the familiar red, white and blue pattern.
As Vibranium is impossible to come by, the Taiwanese gadgetry maker opts for Zinc alloy as a viable alternative to the rare metal. There’s even a battle-damaged version with claw scratches on the shield inflicted by none other than Black Panther.
USB-C is introduced for the first time to this line-up as a future-proof feature, and there’s a regular USB 3.0 Type-A for speedy file transfer (up to 120MB/s). The drive is tethered to a retractable cable that is attached to the back of the shield. This design is in contrast to the retractable USB mechanism seen in the last model.
1. Capacity: 16GB/32GB
2. Size：1.8'(L) x 1.8"(W) x 0.5"(H), weight: 3 oz
3. Interface Type：USB3.0 for PC/NB, Type C (fast transfer photos, video, documents and chargering) for Android Smart Phone
4. Android Smart Phone: Android Smart Phone with Type C function (Available for HTC、Samsung、Sony、LG、SHARP、Xiaomi、ASUS etc.)
5. Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista/Win7/Mac OS 9.0/Linux2.4.0
6. Ultra portable USB Drive and lightweight metal design
7. Waterproof and shockproof design
8. Brand new and factory sealed in transparent plastic box
9. Officially licensed by Marvel